So looking forward to the Retro Festival this August 8/9/10 – back bigger and better for 2014. We had such a good time last year – great music, fab weather and lots of customers – all you need in a great festival.
This year there is lots to look forward to including:
- Three Live Music Stages, Dance floors, Show Arena & Air show!
- 100’s Of Vintage, Classic & American Vehicles!
- Vintage & Retro Homewears & Clothing Traders plus Auto Jumble!
- Kids Zone, Food & Bars, 2 Camping Sites!
- Flying Displays, Classic & Vintage Vehicles, Military Vehicles, Re-Enactors,
- Steam Engines & Miniature Steam!
Book tickets here – http://www.retrofestival.co.uk/#!buy-festival-tickets/c9ew or phone 01235 538 134
We will be based in the Retro Market and will be bringing the best of our fab stock – radiograms, record players, furniture, funky phones, homewares and deckchairs too! Other sellers will also be offering original vinyl music, authentic vintage fashion, rock n roll reproduction clothing, jewellery, toys, and so much more.
The market also hosts vintage beauty parlours, hair & make-up, barbers, a tattooist, craft sellers, artisans & local produce sellers. Bring cash! You’re gonna need it! However we also take credit cards so you can shop till you drop.