Date(s) - 17th August 2019 - 18th August 2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Royal Air Force Museum
If you love all things retro vintage make sure you check out the Vintage and Handmade Festival. The event will showcase a mixture of local creators with a passion for their handmade, handcrafted and carefully selected vintage wares.
Held in the spacious grounds at the RAF Museum Cosford, the vintage village will be nestled amongst the VC10 and Hercules aircraft and will be packed with all things retro! The festival will be open from 10.00am until 4.00pm each day.
- Local creators showcasing their handmade and handcrafted products and carefully selected vintage wares
- The finest local artisan food and drink in the Street Food area
- Vintage tea room
- Live music from across the eras
- Vintage Pop-up Beauty Parlour
- Mini Makers Craft tent
- Vintage Photobooth and Dressing Up tent
- Vintage Village and Vehicles
- Vintage fairground
Tickets can be purchased in advance online or pay on the day (cash only)
How to find us – Centrally located with good motorway access from the M54 and M6.
Dogs – only assistance dogs are permitted inside the festival and Museum hangars.